After having a rough day at work, cooking can help you relieve stress and recharge to spend the rest of the day in peace. You can forget about your issues and concentrate on creating some delicious dishes for yourself or your family. To avoid a dreading task for a little bit longer, you can put your efforts into preparing a mouthwatering meal or dessert.
As someone who enjoys time in the kitchen, you will always select the best and useful cooking items to enjoy convenient cooking. Cuisinart provides innovative kitchen appliances to escalate your cooking time and ease up your cooking experience. Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven lets you savor the good life with its versatile cooking options and features.
- Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler
- Convection Cooking:
- Multiple Functions:
- Cooking Capacity:
- Digital Interface:
- Easy Cleaning:
- Heat Sensors:
- What kind of sound does it produce during cooking?
- Is the removable crumb tray placed on the front or back?
- Can I increase the cooking time during the cooking process if I want to cook a bit longer?
- Can I use this toaster oven to dehydrate fruits or vegetables?
- Can I place it under the kitchen cabinet?
Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler
- Brand: Cuisinart
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Stainless Steel, White, White & Stainless Steel
- External Dimensions: 18.5L x 15.35W x 9.84H inches
- Internal Dimensions: 12.5L x 11.5W x 6.5H inches
- Capacity: 0.6 cubic feet
- Weight: 17.75 pounds
- Wattage: 1800 watts
- Warranty: 3-Year
Let’s get into the detailed description of the Deluxe Toaster Oven!
The convection fans circulate hot air all over your food on every rack more evenly and smoothly. The two convection cooking settings include convection bake and broil so you can enjoy oven-baked cakes and crispy bites of broiled meat or flaky fish. You can adjust the temperature from 150 °F -450 °F for cooking and up to 500 °F for broiling.
This oven provides you with nine cooking functions for endless possibilities. The multiple cooking functions include toast, bagel warm, bake, broil, and defrost. Convection Baking and Broiling allow you to cook your meal faster and smarter. The reheat function is perfect for warming your leftovers as new as ever.
The 0.6 cubic-foot capacity fits six slices of bread, four bagel slices, a four-pound chicken, a 1.5 pounder tenderloin, and a 12-inch pizza. The three rack positions provide infinite flexibility for food placement.
The intuitive electronic dial and LED Controls with a blue back-lit Display allow you to set the temperature in increments of 25°, toast shade, cooking time, and cooking function. Its clock, 2-hour timer, and automatic shutoff make it easier to operate.
It has a non-stick interior and brushed stainless steel finish so that you can easily clean by wiping with a washcloth or a sponge to make the cleanup mess-free and convenient. You can slide out the removable crumb tray, baking tray, and broiling rack to clean.
The Exact Heat Sensor maintains the precise temperature so that your food is never over-or under-cooked. The Always Even toast shade control regulates the toasting time for consistent results and selected shade to meet your taste.
- You can use this unit with or without convection cooking for cooking, broiling, toasting, baking, and more.
- With its power of convection, you can enjoy delicious cakes, juicy roasts, and crunchy broiled food in the comfort of your home.
- The heat sensors maintain the temperature and taste to give optimum results.
- It has four heating elements that can be programmed digitally according to the cooking functions to remove the guesswork out of cooking and baking.
- Its vast cooking space allows you to prepare a complete breakfast or diverse supper for the whole family in no time.
What kind of sound does it produce during cooking?
The only noise is the dinging when it finishes the cooking process and makes no sound while cooking.
Is the removable crumb tray placed on the front or back?
You have to slide the crumb tray in the front.
Can I increase the cooking time during the cooking process if I want to cook a bit longer?
You can set the cooking time for a bit longer, or you can start over when it turns off.
Can I use this toaster oven to dehydrate fruits or vegetables?
It provides you with nine cooking functions except dehydrate. You may buy a dehydrator for better results.
Can I place it under the kitchen cabinet?
Yes, it has a very compact size. You can place it on your counter-top, under the cabinet, or anywhere else you see fit but make sure to keep it vented well enough.