This is a super easy and delicious way to have pizza, a favorite with the kids! This summer we had a bunch of my kids’ friends over to play and I set out bowls with different toppings and they each got to decorate their own pizzas. They were so excited and had lots of fun!
Ingredients for Pizza Bagels:
Preparation: 10 Minutes
- Plain Bagels (we like the Thomas bagels, but your favorite kind will work just fine!)
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Homemade or store-bought pizza sauce (click here for my own pizza sauce recipe)
- Whatever toppings you would like! Pepperoni, black olives, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, jalapenos, etc.
- Basil or oregano sprinkled on top*
Prepare your pizza bagels:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Shred your mozzarella and prepare your toppings
- Spoon the sauce onto the bagels
- Put a layer of cheese on top of the sauce (however much you want but make sure not too much is hanging off the sides)
- Add toppings of choice
- Sprinkle oregano and or basil on the top of the bagel*
Cook your bagels on the NuWave:
Cook time: 5-8 Minutes
- Place the bagels on the NuWave cooking grate
- Place the lid on and cook for 5 minutes
- Check the bagels to see if they are cooked enough for your liking, if not put the lid back on and cook another 2-3 minutes
This is the PERFECT quick and easy meal or snack. A favorite of kids and adults alike.
Caution: It Will be very hot and melty Mmmmm!!
Order of Operations:
Important notes for you:
- *Optional – do not need to use basil or oregano
- Use whatever favorite toppings that you like on real pizza!
- Have your ingredients laid out neatly so the kids can build their own, they will love it
- If you have never used a NuWave Oven before, check out my review!